May 20, 2012

More carving Blocks


10 new speedball carving block!!! yaaaaay!!!
I found out an amazing prize on this carving blocks, so I bought them right away. 10 carving blocks, how many stamps can I fit there?? hmmm

I wanted to share with you about the carving tool. Mine has several interchangeable blades. They are numbered from small to large and also include a knife. There are many carving tools outside, but most people recommended this one, besides, it has it's own storage =) Also you can purchase additional blades. I purchased mine here, but if you want, there is a starting kit here. Let's carve together!
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post